Exhibition Representatives - various locations
Centric are looking for Exhibition Representatives to assist with their multi themed exhibitions across the country. This role would involve adhoc work, within agreed dates and times as defined by our event calendar:
- To meet and greet visitors to our exhibitions
- To ensure all visitors sign into official guest book
- To ensure basic health and safety is covered for all visitors
- To escort larger groups through the exhibition
- Using the risk alert process notify the Chief Exec of any potential risks found on site
- Providing visitors feedback to the Chief Exec
- Ensuring the posters / brochures are always available to visitors
- To assist, when requested, with the provision of photos for marketing purposes
- To ensure all Exhibition floors / buildings are secured at the end of the day.
- To ensure A board is placed at front of building during opening hours.
Please note that pets are not allowed.
Representatives will be paid an hourly rate. If this role appeals to you then please contact Julie on 01908 667750 to discuss your suitability.