UKEC is coming to Stockport
Posted: 19th Jan 2018
5 Indisputable Reasons You Need to See ‘The Equality Exhibition’ in Stockport
Sexism and Racism are always being talked about both online and offline, but how well do you understand the issues behind the headlines?
Here are 5 reasons to see our excellent exhibition:
- It’s completely free to enter and won’t cost you a single penny
- The exhibition tours the UK and is available in Stockport for a limited time only
- It’s a confusing world- social media has accelerated us to a breakneck speed and it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by everything that’s unfolding all the time- come to the exhibition and take things at your own pace
- Influential Women are always worth celebrating- you need to be in the know about those who have bossed it, and be inspired by them
- It’s easy to think that the world is a sad, bad place- but this exhibition shows how far we’ve come in acceptance and racial equality. There’s still a heck of a way to go, but we all need to be reminded from time to time that change is possible and that a lot of progress has been made. Come and get some good news!
The Equality Exhibition is open weekdays 12-5pm between 29th of January and the 9th of February at St James’ House, 190-194 Wellington Road North, Stockport, SK4 2QN.
Content by the UK Equality Council and space provided by Centric Community Projects.
For more information call 01908 667750 or email email@example.com