5 Indisputable Reasons You Need to See ‘The Equality Exhibition’ in Stockport
Posted: 19th Jan 2018
Sexism and Racism are always being talked about both online and offline, but how well do you understand the issues behind the headlines?
Here are 5 reasons to see our excellent exhibition:
- It’s completely free to enter and won’t cost you a single penny
- The exhibition tours the UK and is available in Stockport for a limited time only
- It’s a confusing world- social media has accelerated us to a breakneck speed and it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by everything that’s unfolding all the time- come to the exhibition and take things at your own pace
- Influential Women are always worth celebrating- you need to be in the know about those who have bossed it, and be inspired by them
- It’s easy to think that the world is a sad, bad place- but this exhibition shows how far we’ve come in acceptance and racial equality. There’s still a heck of a way to go, but we all need to be reminded from time to time that change is possible and that a lot of progress has been made. Come and get some good news!
The Equality Exhibition is open weekdays 12-5pm between 29th of January and the 9th of February at St James’ House, 190-194 Wellington Road North, Stockport, SK4 2QN.
Content by the UK Equality Council and space provided by Centric Community Projects.
For more information call 01908 667750 or email email@example.com